Annie's Naturals, Organic BBQ Smokey Maple Sauce, 12 oz (340 g)

€2.90
€3.39
Savings of: €0.49 (14% Off)
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Finally a BBQ sauce for me

Posted by Elisabeth on Jun 09, 2014

I am very picky about my bbq sauce, and have never really found one I really like. After reading the reviews one this one, I thought I'd give it a go, and I have finally found a sauce that even I like! I don't find the flavour too smokey, and the taste of tomatoes is not too overpowering, either, as in some sauces. I find the balance between to two just perfect. I've not noticed much of the maple flavour, but I guess it's hidden in there, making the sauce taste so good. I will definitely keep buying this!

AMAZING

Posted by 4649439853111891821 on Jun 25, 2014

I love this stuff. I put it on chicken, in tuna salad, mix it with mayo and make a salad dressing! It's a great smokey flavor that is not overbearing!

sauce

Posted by Reviewer1964414 on Jul 29, 2011

Annie's Naturals good company. This Products I give my child

very good

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 24, 2011

The whole family liked it. Add a little brown sugar or honey if it's not sweet enough for your taste.

Nice BBQ Sauce

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Apr 19, 2012

This has a very nice taste without being too sweet or tasting like chemicals. It's great on chicken and pork, too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »