Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Ark Naturals, Flea Flicker! Tick Kicker!, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

€8.07
€9.46
Savings of: €1.39 (15% off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2841396 on Apr 07, 2012

This product is fantastic. I am an avid hiker and spend nearly every day in the woods for at least a couple hours. I am not sure how this works for fleas, but it works great to help keep ticks off the dogs. I have used just geranium oil in the past and know it works awesome for ticks. Also, may of the flea/tick products my dog can't stand the smell and will instantly try to rub it off. This product doesn't seem to bother him and he smells great! I highly recommend you try it and I do reapply it every time I go out.

Nice

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 15, 2013

My dogs plays with homeless cats and we take them out to football country fields. They used to come back home with every flea in the world, also mosquito bites! I can have them protected and without the annoying itchiness. The smell, on the downside, is extremely annoying for them and for us. So we have to spray them outdoors, otherwise the four of us (my two dogs, my husband and i) sneeze like crazy! After good ten minutes for the smell t o go away, my dogs doesn't even bother on the smell and they're so happy. And I can feel comfortable and relaxed knowing my dogs are protected. As the only not harmful product on the market for this purpose, I would totally repurchase this. Even though I hate the smell and my dogs sneeze from it.

Worked Instantly

Posted by 4794090029399898976 on Nov 09, 2013

My dogs were increasingly scratching themselves. After applying Flea Flicker!, they instantly stopped scratching. Simply unbelievable!

ArkNaturals,Fleas Flicker

Posted by Reviewer2984127 on Oct 13, 2011

It appears to help our little dog with his problem of being to close to the ground and picking up every flea possible.

Safe for animals!

Posted by 5061149986208322460 on May 14, 2014

My cats don't mind this at all, and they stopped scratching.I like that it doesn't make them sick and I can spray it on daily if I want to.Also tried this for headlice and it seemed to work.It is a good sized bottle so it is economical.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »