From Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 20, 2012

Kids love it! It's not only tasty but healthy too. Big pack. Just too big shipment weight.

Excellent

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 04, 2010

Such a smooth texture and the natural flavor is delicious! Kamut is also rich in magnesium, selenium and vitamin B6.

Tasty and fresh

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on May 10, 2010

This cereal is just what it is, puffed grain. Tastes good and like the puffed rice cereal that I have purchased before I eat this one with vanilla almond milk and maybe some strawberries and bananas mixed in.

Nice and crispy puffed kamut

Posted by Reviewer1338111 on Aug 06, 2010

This product is nice and crispy for cereals and to cover with home made chocolate. Very happy with this one!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2213039 on Apr 15, 2008

Tastes great -- even as a snack right out of the bag.

Very Good

Posted by healthifulbalance on Oct 17, 2011

I'm very happy with this product! I love the taste and the nutrition stats are great to! Love adding this to yogurt, oatmeal and sometimes I'll eat it out of the bag..because its just that good!

Great replacement for kids cereals

Posted by Silverfern7 on Dec 09, 2013

My daughter loves her new cereal, which I mix with other puffed cereals from this brand a teaspoon of honey. This is sooo healthy! I've reordered it three times since my first purchase.

great texture

Posted by 4912426151769255136 on Jan 05, 2014

I love these puffs! They have a great roasted flavor and a light a bit crispy texture. Perfect in yoghurt or milk for breakfast, or just eat them as they are as snacks. Perfect if you want something lighter than regular cereals or muesli!

Excellent choice for diabetics

Posted by 5744065589083467688 on Jan 10, 2014

I first found Kamut cereal at a Big Lot store. Then they didn't have any so I decided to go online and see what I could find. Ordered it - the rest is history. Thank you.

love it

Posted by 5172755438655958992 on Jan 24, 2014

love this cereal and can't get enough of it. I mix some with my yogurt or just eat it alone.