Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Artisana, Organics, Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

€9.02
€10.62
Savings of: €1.59 (15% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

I like the health benefits of coconut oil, but I have a difficult time using it. This butter is easy to eat and tastes great! So I like that I can get the good coconut benefits in a different form.

Great tasting....I can eat this out of the jar

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 22, 2012

Also use for making my healthy protein balls although the Nutiva Coconut Oil is slightly better for holding them together. I do prefer the texture and taste of this one though...to eat raw.

Great Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 24, 2012

I LOVE the taste of this Coconut Butter! It is smooth, creamy and refreshingly sweet. I have been using mostly the Jarrow brand of Coconut OIL for eating 2x daily by the tablespoon for weight benefits and this Artisana Coconut Butter is MUCH better....I now use the Jarrow OIL for my body moisturizer instead! Great taste and texture!

Delicious

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 30, 2012

Coconut butter is one of the most delicious sources of fat, and this is by far the highest quality coconut butter I've tried. I normally make my own (from dried coconut) or use coconut manna, but this is much, much better because it's so smooth and high quality. It's worth the price.

Organic Raw Coconut Butter - that has a wonderful Aroma and Flavor!

Posted by 4646150237643507044 on Dec 25, 2012

Artisana - Organic Quality and Flavor that shows these people mean that Customer Care and Healthy Living that tastes good and is GOOD for you matters! I have been using their products for years! I have Never been disappointed! Thanks for a Quality Product that is produced for Healthy Eating that Tastes GREAT!