New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Hair Rescue, Conditioning Mask, Blue Green Algae, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

€9.57
€11.26
Savings of: €1.69 (15% Off)

This product is great!

Posted by Reviewer1522440 on May 17, 2011

I'm an african american woman, and my hair was very dry due to dying/relaxers. This product has truely restored the moisture back into my hair. I use it for my daughters as well. Leaves hair feeling very soft and stops breakage.

The smelliest stink ever!

Posted by Reviewer1254508 on Jan 23, 2009

This stuff smells disgusting! BUT it works awesome! Slather it on your hair and leave in for 15 minutes. If you can get by the smell, you've got it made. Rinse it out using hot water, and then shampoo your hair as you normally would. Your shampoo had better be something pleasantly fragrant because the smell from this stuff is not easy to get rid of...even after rinsing and shampooing. BUT it left my hair manageable and shiny and feeling and looking healthier.

A bigger packaging would make a 5-star product

Posted by Reviewer1474256 on Mar 28, 2012

I have damaged scandinavian hair and this product really did the work. After using it my hair is much softer. Bit I think I could use to use it once a week, and it only lasted two rounds for me. Will def buy it again though. Ps. the smell is not that bad! It smells organic!

great for the skin too

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Jan 18, 2012

I noticed that my hair doesn't respond that well to protein products, so my review might be a little biased. The first use made my hair really great, but the second time it got very tangled because of overload. I use this as a facial mask instead, makes my skin super soft!

Не мое / Not for me

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012

Мне эта маска не подошла. Мне кажется, она делает моим волосам только хуже. После ее использования волосы сухие, жесткие и спутанные. К тому же, ее очень мало в банке и запах ее очень трудно вытерпеть. Неудачная покупка. The mask did not fit to me. I think it makes my hair worse. The hair is dry, hard and messy after using. Besides, there is very small quantity of product in the bank and it is difficult to tolerate it's scent. Bad buy.