Excellent Conditioner!

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

Smells great, awesome ingredients, and can be used as a conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in or styling aid. I will repurchase when there is sale. I also conditioner wash with this as well. One of the best out there.

Mi favoritisimo

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Jan 11, 2015

Junto con su champu hacen un combo extraordinario. el champu limpia en profundidad y prepara el cabello para el acondicionador.El acon me lo hidrata en profundidad cuidando muy bien del color. Incluso no necesito ningn producto despues para desenredar perfectamente el cabello. Uno de mis basicos

J'adore!

Posted by 5721979689112255090 on Dec 20, 2014

Cet après-shampoing sent vraiment bon, pour son prix il démèle parfaitement les cheveux! très satisfaite

My hair is disappointed

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Oct 23, 2014

After years of conditioner hunting, I thought I'd found it in AO Rose Mosqueta. My fine, curly, and dry hair had a love affair with it for years until the new re-packaging (ingredients change). I used it has a DC and my hair would be soft and moisturized. Now, it doesn't properly condition at all even following the label. AO claims to still use the same ingredients, but my hair disagrees and is severely disappointed. I only give it a two because it surprisingly mixes well with my banana DC mix.

Aubrey Organics, I have always adored........

Posted by 5636002815367798096 on Jul 16, 2014

Nicely put together, I believe that's why it works.

A good product

Posted by 5310270252530226645 on Jul 12, 2014

Makes your hair look better.

Changed formula, drying!! Don't buy!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jul 01, 2014

I've used this for years and it was perfect! Not any more. Very drying!!!

Buy Aubery Honeysuckle Rose conditioner instead

Posted by Products on Apr 18, 2014

This has a nice rose smell and left my hair nice and soft, but I don't see any difference compared to the honey suckle conditioner, except costing $7 dollars more!!

not a good conditioner

Posted by 5368757667210842062 on Nov 02, 2013

first of all, it has a really unpleasant smell, almost like bad smelling baby food. and after using it my hair became really tangled and really hard to comb through. one morning I spent about 15 mins just to comb through my hair, the amount of force I had to use was pretty damaging to my hair. I have fairly healthy and normal straight hair, never had this problem with any other conditioner. I saw the good review and wanted to try it. but it was just disappointing, and not worth the price.

Very nice, but smells a little funny

Posted by Reviewer3104974 on Jul 20, 2013

I have the Rosa Mosqueta shampoo too, which smells nice, but the conditioner smells differently - more stale-like, somehow. However, I love the thick, rich texture! And after washing, the hair does smell of rose! I have lots of hair, but each hair is very thin and fine (fly away hair). Leaves my hair shiny.