Waste of money

Posted by Reviewer3335325 on Oct 30, 2014

After a few days it had no effect on my 1,5 y.o. daughter's mild eczema. I feel her eczema got even worse after using it.

GENIAL PARA EL ECZEMA DISHIDROTICO

Posted by 4624767821961762600 on Sep 13, 2012

Padezco eczema dishidrótico en las manos, y esta crema me ha ido fenomenal. La hidratación es muy duradera, incluso aunque te laves las manos parece que permanece. Huele agradablemente suave, se absorbe muy bien. La mejor que he probado para este problema.

No sirve y arde

Posted by ecokat on Aug 29, 2014

Tenía muchas ganas de que este producto fuera mi salvación pero no me ha ayudado en nada, arde cuando acabas de aplicarla sobre una erupción. Me va mejor con una crema humectante común y corriente que igual no me cura pero por lo menos no tengo que soportar el ardor. Si lo aplico sobre las erupciones que me salen en el rostro no sólo no ayuda sino que me las deja peor, cuando lavo mi rostro y se va la capa de producto, mi piel está muy reseca y comienza a escamarse.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

A pleasant smell of oatmeal)) cream is very easy - After application is quickly absorbed without leaving greasy. Very good moisturizes the skin and eliminates irritation.

Effective and doesn't sting

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Jan 18, 2013

We use this cream on a toddler with very dry skin and eczema. She has become resistant to having emollients applied because they often sting, so we were glad to find this one. Not only does it work to moisturize and soften her skin (reducing the itching), but it doesn't sting when we put it on.

No bad

Posted by 5273975919164953863 on Jul 15, 2013

GOod

a very good product

Posted by 5589793905442630939 on Oct 31, 2013

I bought it for my 11 month old son, who has skin asthma. I tried other moisturizers , much more expensive and nothing helped. With this one I could see an improvement after few days!!!! Wish there was a bigger tube. Very recommended!

babyganics

Posted by 4895077553073368788 on Jun 27, 2014

good

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Feb 09, 2014

Very good for dry and itchy skin, especially for those suffering from eczema.

Eczema saver

Posted by Reviewer3222796 on Mar 13, 2014

I've read different reviews for this one, but still decided to order. What i can say?! it is my life saver, when everything goes wrong and hands itching and so dry this one does its job well. Now i am on my third bottle and will order more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »