Best Flaxseed Oil in the World

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

Barlean's flaxseed oil is the best! No other brands dare make the claim "Highest lignan". Regardless organic or not. Barlean's package their liquid supplement in no-spill squirt bottles which I like. Remember to shake the bottle before each use. Otherwise you will wonder why the bottle feels so heavy after the oil runs out - there's a thick layer of lignan at the bottom!

shake well

Posted by 5588098025122500657 on Nov 08, 2012

Lignans are sank under the bottle. I recommend to keep a bottle upside down and shake well before you use. I love use this oil for salad, tofu and toasted bread as honey.

Best quality, will buy again

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Oct 21, 2012

Fresh fresh fresh

suggested by the weston a. price foundation

Posted by Reviewer2881579 on Aug 08, 2011

This a good for you oil in temperate amounts. Shake well before using and keep in refrigerator. I didn't shake well each time and when it was almost empty I saw part of the oil settling to bottom. It looked like it had lots of nutrition in it. I just put it in the next bottle and remember to shake each time.

nice mechanism to avoid exposure to air

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Aug 17, 2010

i like the fact that the oil only comes out when u squeeze the bottle. Gives me reassurance that the oil is not contaminated by the funky smell that my fridge sometimes has.

Best flavored, freshest tasting flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1593910 on Jan 05, 2012

I have sampled other flax oils and this one has the best, freshest flax oil flavor. This is extremely important with flax oil. Any "off" flavor means that it is probably rancid and unhealthy. This easily happens to flax oil if it is not stored properly. Barleans is apparently stored properly!!!

FLAX!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Sep 13, 2013

It is cheaper to buy it at Trader Joes or Whole Foods but I am abroad and Iherb is my only option. You can get a 16 ounce and on a good sale a 24 ounce for the price of an 8 ounce here. However, I like this product and it lasts me about 3 months. Strong nutty flavor but great to take in the morning or along with smoothies.

great value

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

I add this to my daily green drinks, great bottle that preserves the freshness

Golden hue on salads

Posted by Hongkaren on Oct 18, 2016

Just love the texture n golden hue on salads. It makes dinner on raw greens with a tablespoon of apple cider so attractive and yummy

Great

Posted by 4971756355379332850 on Jan 27, 2013

The taste is clean and fresh. Good product!