July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bergin Fruit and Nut Company, Deluxe Wild Rice, 16 oz (454 g)

€6.08
€7.61
Savings of: €1.52 (20% Off)

Advise.

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Very fond of wild rice, it is usually only popodaetsya blended with conventional or brown. Advise.

Love it, very nice mixed with brown rice and quinoa.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Nov 05, 2013

I bought three bags of this wild rice, I love it, it has a yummy earthy smell and taste to it. I add it to my brown rice and Quinoa for a lovely mixture to eat with my curry or stir fry's. I just throw it in the rice cooker and it cooks beautifully. It's much more like brown rice than white rice, a bit firmer and has a stronger smell but I love it, I will defiantly be purchasing this item again. It's so cheap compared to any other store in Australia.

wild rice nut

Posted by 4720477535485812856 on Aug 05, 2012

Very tastey. I made too much the first time so I'm eating it like crazy and sharing with friends.

TASTY

Posted by LOURDES on May 11, 2014

There were WILD RICE BOUGHT OTHER BRAND BUT THE MEETING NUMBER AND RECOMMENDED PRICE, GOOD MIX FOR SALADS AND IS VERY CRISPY FRIED. repeat