Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium, Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Natural Strawberry Flavor, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Pretty good taste . . .

Posted by Reviewer1473473 on Jan 28, 2010

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

Cal Mag is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2316484 on Aug 03, 2011

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2450524 on Jan 22, 2010

Great for those with difficulty swallowing large pills, like kids and elderly. Has consistency and chalkiness like Maalox, but flavor is great. No more swallowing huge horse pills every day to get my calcium! My 10 year old likes it, too.

Tastes pretty dang good!

Posted by Reviewer2835478 on Apr 17, 2011

This stuff is pretty tasty. It's really not too chalky either. I would highly recommend.

Repeat buyer

Posted by Reviewer1031377 on Jan 27, 2010

Love getting my calcium via this liquid. Taste is good. Have tried all the berries and they are all good but at the moment strawberry is my favorite.