cause me facial flush and tingling

Posted by 4744593866322061433 on Jul 03, 2015

Hi, this product doen't taste too good (very vegetable-like taste, and very acidic), but the main issue is that it causes me facial flushing and tingling! it takes about 1-3 minutes after taking it, and it is very pronounced! Even half a dose causes it. Buyer beware!

seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Oct 05, 2012

I like this, put it in my tea.

Liquid Vitamin & Mineral formula

Posted by Howard on Oct 02, 2012

The BLUEBONNET NUTRITION Liquid Super Earth multinutrient formula is an excellent choice for basic, and beyond, daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Being a liquid facilitates absortion. And it is a great ingredient to complete a "super smoothie" for breakfast.

Very Good but kind of yucky

Posted by Reviewer1430438 on May 13, 2012

Great liquid vitamin. The taste is kind of yucky, but manageable chugging down and drinking water to chase it down.

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer3203456 on Feb 26, 2012

Good Product

love it

Posted by Reviewer2718023 on Feb 12, 2012

I used GOL's liquid multinutrient product a couple of times but found the taste tolerable only when it was mixed in something else. Even though this is close the taste is better and I believe just as good. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the taste. Otherwise I believe the nutritional value is fabulous and will continue using it.

had to take

Posted by lisofby on Jan 06, 2012

hard to take. not very nice. a lot of nutrient

Serves the purpose

Posted by Reviewer2318981 on Dec 04, 2011

This product does well with energizing you thru the day, but "YUK" the iron taste is nasty!!! I'll be returning to Sea Essentials.

Yummy nutrition - Earth-bound delight!

Posted by Reviewer3154212 on Mar 09, 2011

This product was recommended to me by energy-healing as an art pros in Texas. I was skeptical and nervous about taking multi vitamins in liquid. I guess fearing I would overdo it and somehow it would be too much for my sensitive system. I LOVE this product. I've reordered once and will keep using it because I like saving on the amount of capsules/pills that I used to swallow, also it tastes pretty good. You can mix it in your smoothie if you don't like the taste. But, I think you'll like it. It seems to have most everything one needs, with the exception of CoQ10, fish or krill oil and evening primrose oil. Speaking for my own needs.

Everyone Should Take This Product!

Posted by wellness4U on Feb 26, 2011

Prior to taking this product, I was having a problem trying to remember things, the simplest things. I thought I was getting Alzheimer so I had a brain scan and MRI performed. That’s how serious it was. All tests came back negative but something was definitely wrong. My wonderful daughter was worried about me and suggested that my body probably was lacking some very important nutrients. So when searching for something to take, I came across this product. This is my third bottle, and I tell you this has given me energy and my memory back and iHerb is a blessing to order from you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »