Impurities yucks!

Posted by 5506851129277163923 on Sep 17, 2014

There are impurities in the product, I fished them out and looks like dried root or strips of cardboard. Did nothing for me in regards to skin.

great for hair growth

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Jul 06, 2010

This is opti msm which is supposed to be superior to the other brands I have tried. I noticed msm makes my nails and hair grow faster.

a solid choice

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 11, 2010

i prefer the optimsm. this one has no preservatives and comes in a glass jar. good for internal and external applications.

Quite Possibly the Best Supplement in the World (no exaggeration)

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jul 15, 2011

If I was stranded on a desert island with only one supplement it would have to be OptiMSM... and specifically Bluebonnet b/c they don't add any fillers. It is the wonder supplement and does so much from joint health to allergies... from scar tissue repair to muscle health... from osteoarthritis to headaches... MSM is THE wonder supplement. Consider reading the book Mircle of MSM. It is a wonderful account of this amazing supplement. Best of health to everyone - may MSM heal your body.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Has no other ingredients than pure MSM. And the price is right as well! Will buy again! If you use this regularly (and in large amounts) it's a good idea to take molybdenum as well.

Great

Posted by 4655483598145032550 on Feb 04, 2014

Makes me awake immediately when taking in the morning on an empty stomach. I megadose about 30 grams/ 30.000 mg daily. Doesn't taste as bad as everyone says. It's very easy to deal with

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Aug 20, 2011

Great quality (OptiMSM) thus great results. Moreover, i really like the glass jar.

Great MSM powder

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Mar 26, 2009

A high quality MSM product that utilizes OPTMSM technology (the gold standard in MSM). Great price as well.

Nice powder

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jun 10, 2010

Happy with the look of this MSM and I think I'll stay with this brand.

So far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer2271089 on Jul 30, 2010

I'm very happy with this product. I especially like that it comes in a glass jar. As far a health improvements, it's too soon to tell. But no awful side effects, either. It helps that I've been slowly increasing my dosage every week or two.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »