Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix, 22 oz (623 g)

€4.93
€5.19
Savings of: €0.26 (5% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Bread

Posted by Reviewer2032049 on Nov 08, 2011

I am celiac, and love this bread mix that I found, especially after not having had bread for a couple of years. I use it as my desert.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Apr 21, 2011

My son is PDD-NOS and absolutely loves this mix, I also use it for pancakes, I just add the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and it makes great pancakes.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten-free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3222101 on May 25, 2011

This is one of the best G-F mixes I have tried. I did add an extra egg, a few more chopped raisins and extra cinnamon, however, this addition is not essential. Note: I baked this in my Zojirushi bread machine under the "homemade" mode -" 1 rise" at 50 minute and "bake" at 60 minutes AFTER mixing the dough in a separate mixer to make sure all the ingredients were thoroughly combined and then placing it into the the bread machine with the above settings.

no no no

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Mar 05, 2012

This tastes lovely but very heavy. This made me feel so un well, worse than eating normal bread, it has hidden ingredients or could be the cornstarch.

We really like

Posted by Reviewer1988306 on Mar 26, 2012

We really like this bread! There have been a few times when the bread gets crumbly, or it appears that the raisins swell inside the slice of bread, and the bread gets hard. I don't know if this is because my family doesn't want to wait until it cools completely. My family likes it sliced warm out of the oven and drizzed with some vanilla frosting, and it's similar a homemade sweet roll. The times bread gets hard, I cut up the bread, add egg mixture and make bread pudding after letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight, of course, adding vanilla frosting and serving warm.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »