Great product

Posted by Reviewer3336206 on Oct 12, 2009

Works great for a maple syrup and baking soda mixture. Works in the laundry, brushing teeth, and a lot of other uses. Great product!

Cancer Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2965781 on Jun 08, 2008

I read an internet article that stated Europe has been using baking soda as a cure for cancer. The article claimed that taking 1 teaspoon of baking soda morning and night for a month creates a PH level wherein cancer cells can't live. After 1 month the maintenance amount is 1 teaspoon per day. The baking soda must be ALUMINUM FREE. I'm going to give the product a try. The baking soda is inexpensive, and I doubt there's any harmful side effects. Wish me luck!

pastor joe

Posted by Reviewer2232680 on Sep 30, 2008

Good pure baking soda, mixes in water to be clear

natural

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009

Happy to find an aluminum-free, natural baking soda.

Natural teeth whitener

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

I brush my teeth with this stuff and I think it is whitening my teeth! I love that it is aluminum free! My Grandmother brushed her teeth with regular baking soda...She never had a cavity, but she died of Alzheimer's disease. I have read there is a link to Alzheimer's and heavy aluminum exposure! So I thought I would play it safe and use this toxic free version!

Al free Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer1568708 on Aug 02, 2009

I use this to add to my distilled water, in addition to Magnesium Carbonate. To be sure I'm not getting Aluminum despite claims by largest manufacturing that there isn't any in their product. Always am leary of big companies, and their promises

Glad to have my baking supplies.

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 01, 2011

I can't get aluminum free baking soda in Holland, so I was glad to get a big bag of this, as I do a lot of baking.

Aluminum free!!!

Posted by NatursKathy on Jul 16, 2012

I believe, that worth to pay the extra for this baking Soda. I use it as anti-acid, and I use it for baking. s an anti-acid, you feel the difference in taste vs Arm and Hammer. Arm and hammer if you do not drink it up at once, it develops a funky flavor. Bobs Red Mill, tastes the same, even if you continue to drink 5 minutes later. So no chemical reaction develop while standing in water.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Jul 22, 2012

I was looking for aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate, since I use it for baking, brushing teeth and washing my hair, and so far this product has been a good choice, it's working well and it's safe.

This is good stuff

Posted by bathmoon on Aug 12, 2012

Personally I use it for lots of things. Best organic foot powder and under arm deodarant can't be beat. :)