Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Jul 22, 2012

I was looking for aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate, since I use it for baking, brushing teeth and washing my hair, and so far this product has been a good choice, it's working well and it's safe.

Non-aluminum and versatile baking soda!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 13, 2011

I use with toothpaste for a cleaner clean, to deodorize laundry and with lemon for scouring pans!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I like being able to use aluminum-free baking soda. iHerb's price is the best I've found. Even a few pennies savings is worth it to me.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Nov 13, 2010

I don't use shampoo and find this stuff perfect for washing my hair, it's so fine that it dissolves instantly and does its job.

all purpose usage

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Dec 02, 2010

the best and the purest

Lovely stuff!

Posted by healthy-in-a-toxic-world on Sep 23, 2010

Have been making alkalising drinks with lime juice and also brushing my teeth with this excellent product. Feels very natural and supportive to my system. : )

I'm so thankful!

Posted by Reviewer1919548 on Aug 13, 2010

Thank you so much for the Premium Baking Soda that I got from you. Fast and secure delivering, cheap, and high quality, the best that I've ever used! I'll recommend it to all of my friends! It is a pleasure to do buissness with you! I'll be back for more - That's for sure! AnjaRa, Norway

Use to make toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1537419 on Aug 20, 2010

Been using baking soda in my homemade toothpaste for some time. Even my husband likes it!

Best Sodium Bicarbonate...

Posted by karljacobs on Sep 05, 2010

product i've come across so far. Very fine powder which dissolves easily and has a clean pure taste. Will buy this one again and again, for sure.

Aluminum free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on May 25, 2009

Tastes great, better then arm and hammer.