Christopher's Original Formulas, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

€29.13
€44.82
Savings of: €15.69 (35% Off)

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1150875 on Jan 27, 2010

I have been taking Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for several years and have my sons taking it too. The books and articles I read claim this formula will cure congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation. The recommended dosage is 1/2 t. three times a day. Three times a day I also take 1/8 to 1/4 t. of cayenne pepper in 2-1/2 oz. of distilled water, then quickly drink 4 oz. of cold orange juice. Read "Curing With Cayenne" for more information.

Results are Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2803773 on Dec 15, 2009

I had rapid and irregular heart beat and I started on this product and was within a week of twice a day use I was 80% better, after stopping caffeine and use of product I no longer have any irregular or rapid heartbeat. I recommend this product !

Best Hawthorn formula!!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Mar 17, 2011

This is amazing product.You could notice its effects even 1 hour after taking it.Also,thank you for fast shipping and amazing service for İherb.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup.

Posted by Reviewer2447185 on Jan 04, 2011

I recommended this to one of my clients, Vera Adams, who also ordered several bottles, and she tells me her blood pressure has dropped from a range of 160-170 to a normal range in the mid 90's. I also take the syrup on a regular basis and have stopped having occasional mild angina pains, and I no longer take a prescribed blood pressure medication.

AS shown to right

Posted by Reviewer3135707 on Jun 13, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. MY BLOOD PRESSURE DROPPED FROM 180/98 TO 170/77 IN THREE DAYS AFTER TAKING JUST HALF TEASPOON PER DAY. NOTHING ELSE I HAVE EVER TAKEN REACTED THIS FAST - MIRACULUS.