Christopher's Original Formulas, Liver & Gallbladder Formula, 440 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

€8.79
€13.52
Savings of: €4.73 (35% Off)

Thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3274895 on May 27, 2011

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced with herbs and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs. I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus they speculate). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2203693 on Jun 23, 2008

This is my husband's favorite of its type. He uses it regularly to help digestion and weak liver/gall bladder. He has pain with no detectable disease or stones; it eliminates the pain.

Liver & Gallbladder problems

Posted by Reviewer1310919 on Feb 05, 2008

I was having gallbladder symptoms and these herbs were recommended. So far the symptoms have subsided and continue to do so. This is quite a relief. I would recommend these to others.

Keeps Gallbladder Attacks Away!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

Seriously, I could not live without this stuff. I have gallstones and have had several gallbladder attacks. They are extremely painful. Every month or two, I notice a dull ache under my rib cage on my right side. When I notice that, I start taking one capsule before mealtimes. If I forget to take one before the meal, I take one after the meal anyway. Within a few days, I notice that the ache starts to subside. After that happens, I'm usually pretty confident that I won't have a gallbladder attack. I only take one capsule at a time because whenever I take two, I get a headache. The exception to that rule was when I took four capsules at one time during an attack and it seemed to help the stone pass faster. The pain of the attack would mask the pain of any potential headache anyway. I'm so glad that I discovered these before following the traditional "treatment" of having my gallbladder removed. Dr. Christopher's is the cheapest brand I've found, but they certainly don't skimp on quality.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on Jul 31, 2009

This product works great. I cannot believe the difference I feel. I have used other more expensive liver products in the past but this has been so much more effective for me and is cheaper to boot. I am so glad I found Dr. Christopher's products and iherb.