New To iHerb?

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

€4.84
€5.13
Savings of: €0.28 (6% Off)

Sweeter than soy sauce but OK substitute

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 27, 2013

A little disappointed, since I expected something tasting a little more lika soy sauce (which I miss a lot, breastfeeding child with soy allergy). This was sweeter and had a scent of coconut. But it's good and better than no soy at all:-).

Taste: ok, not great - May need to be refrigerated or finished quickly after opening

Posted by emanuela on Apr 26, 2014

First time I've purchased this: I don't care much about the taste. It is ok, mind you, and healthier than the alternatives, hence my purchase. PROBLEM: Some white ball-shaped items have formed on top (as if it were mould, not sure what it is) and I am unsure if I should bin the item.

expected it to have at least somewhat bragg's aminos resembling flavour

Posted by Reviewer3312205 on Feb 03, 2012

i knew it's not excatly equal to bragg's but everyone around me said it's almost like that and the healthiest soy souce alternative on the market well I'm disappointed big time, it smells vinegard and tastes fermenty, nothing like a soy sauce substitute alas

I would love to order them again

Posted by annegoggans on Dec 17, 2013

I am soo dissappointed that iherb stopped carrying this product. It is wonderful for those of us who cannot have soy. It is great drizzled on just about anything. It is a live probiotic product, like raw vinegar.....yippeee you carry it again. Good stuff, just remember it is a raw product so I refrigerate after opening.

Better than soy sauce!!

Posted by 5092841180967450898 on Jul 20, 2013

I love this stuff. It is so delicious, I put it on everything...it is even good as a salad dressing all by itsself. It is sort of like soy sauce but has a unique flavour all on its own. Slightly sweet and salty and very savoury. I just love it. Omnomnom.