WOW I love it

Posted by Arabia on Jun 15, 2015

My hair looks healthier and it doesn't fall down as it used to be!! I love the fact that its Vegetarian, high in biotion and it's gluten free, please click YES if you find my review helpful to you!! رائع للشعر والاهم انه نباتي...جربوه ان شاء الله يفيد بتساقط الشعر

It helps!!

Posted by 4958941791780764333 on Sep 23, 2012

I can see less hair loss and my hair get thinken after 2 weeks. I am really happy for this.I strongly recommend it.

Best vitamin i've ever taken!!

Posted by 4641072148065795150 on Mar 23, 2014

Seriously though these vitamins are great. I've tried alot of vitamins however the majority of them dont sit well with my stomach. I was hesitant to buy these and i thought why not considering they are gluten free/vegetarian. They are what my body has needed for so long and my stomach doesn't react to them (e.g vomit/feel sick afterwards). Minus the smell of them which reminds me of spoiled apple juice, they are awesome and worth the money. I had really brittle, extreme hair breakage and malnourished hair for over a year since i bleached it (professionally) and nothing i tried worked or slightly improved my hair. These have completely fixed my hair and i can notice a considerable change in the softness, shininess and hair breakage. My nails are stronger and my skin has cleared up nicely (average breakouts, nothing serious). I have more energy too when i take 4 a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night) or even just 2 a day instead of 4. They are gentle on the stomach and have provided me with great skin,hair and nails! I've had these for about a month so i am due to purchase more and i will definitely be sticking to these bad boys for a long time. 10/10 recommend.

Thicker and longer hair

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

It really made my hair thicker and it grew faster but always peed bright NEON YELLOW kinda weird.

Amazing Nail Growth

Posted by 4996736796978220473 on Aug 24, 2013

I do so many things for my skin and hair that I don't know that I can attribute the good shape they are in (at 52 years old....) to this product BUT I had used the Maxi-Hair and IMMEDIATELY my nails started to grow out beautifully! Then for a while, it went out of production and I was sad because, low and behold, my nails went back to their former state of only growing to a certain (short) point. THEN I happened to find the Maxi-Hair Plus and immediately ordered it. And again, my nails are growing so long and amazing and strong! (The left more than the right of course...) But I can only attribute it to this product. I LOVE IT!

Hyvä sekoitus

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

JOdia, seleeniä, biotiinia. Hiukseni ja kynteni ovat vahvistuneet paljon.

I really like these.

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Aug 17, 2013

I have been losing my hair for the last year due to a medical condition AND the medication for that condition. The hair loss has slowed down some, but my nails are growing much faster and my skin does not break out as much. I only take half the suggested amount - I don't want to take too much of certain nutrients.

better than the tablet

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

this is easier to swallow as compared to the tablets

The smell and the taste will cause you nausea, الرائحة والطعم يجيبون الغثيان

Posted by 4996239241794451814 on Dec 09, 2015

بغض النظر عن النتيجة، الحبة كبيرة وريحتها تجيب الغثيان! حتى لما تاكلينها تحسين بطعم مقزز في حلقك كل الوقت مستحيل اشتري علبة ثانية اذا خلصت هذي Regardless the results, the pills are really big and their smell is discusting! and after you swallow it You;ll have this discusting feeling in your througt all the time no way i'd buy another one when i finish the one i have

Product Review

Posted by 4845185836176081443 on Jan 04, 2013

I am have remakable success using this product and would recommend this product to other customers