Beware of Uk Customs Charges - I had to pay £12.44 (12 Crazy Rumor Balms ordered)

Posted by Reviewer2140328 on Apr 08, 2016

I've been ordering Crazy Rumors lip balms through iHerb for many years now, normally 8 to 10 balms at a time, so I was surprised to receive a card through my letterbox alerting me to pay £12.44 (£8 to royal mail). When an order has already cost £29.50 and then a customer has to pay another premium on top, it's not fair, so this is just a warning to keep the order under £15. Also, I chose the second shipping, which was supposed to be quicker, but it wasn't delivered on time. If I order again, I will choose the standard shipping as I've never had to pay any customs charges when it was delivered standard, and it always arrived quicker.

Awesome

Posted by 5216146519121859604 on Apr 07, 2016

This is great, but pretty much the only smell and taste I get out of it is synthetic banana (like children's medicine). I really like that smell/taste, though, so it's fine. I'll be buying this again and try out other flavours from this brand too.

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Jan 24, 2016

Tried this brand in the vegan box Australia monthly subscription samples /products delivered. Great brand and products, love this flavour. Highly recommended. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

My new favorite

Posted by 5185155417121332004 on Nov 11, 2015

I love everything about this lip balm and will buy it again once it runs out. It's smells really nice, it's easy to apply, does it's job and it's not greasy in any way. It's actually quite moisturizing. A much better product than the Hurraw lip balms.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

really moisturizing, rebought it!

Mon chouchou

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

Great

Posted by 5760555030375079000 on Jun 09, 2015

I told my brother to close his eyes and smell but he said it reminded him of bubblegum. However, once placed on lips, the banana split flavour was really great! It glides on my chapped lips and gives a bit of shine! But pairing up with lipstick on top, it can be a bit of a mess.

Sweeeeet!

Posted by polarstar on Apr 20, 2015

the lip balm is creamy and moisturizing, but it's more like a caramel flavor

Lovely

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

Crazy Rumors lip balms are my favorite and although I like trying out new flavors, Banana Split is one of those I always keep returning to. It smells like a blend of dried bananas, dark grapes and caramel. It caresses the lips and leaves them perfectly soft and gentle while not being too greasy. Highly recommended.

odeur bof

Posted by 4958209044658840160 on Feb 09, 2015

efficace et naturel, mais goût/odeur de bonbon style malabar... ça peut plaire, mais moi si je cherche des produits naturels c'est pas pour qu'ils sentent comme du chimique ^^

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »