Love it

Posted by 4632033080604513000 on Feb 18, 2016

Love the taste. The texture was a bit surprising the first time I tried it but I quickly learned to enjoy it. Wish it had organic olive oil instead. Overall a great product!

There's always a 1st...

Posted by Reviewer2838884 on Feb 01, 2016

Admittedly, I am usually suspicious when I come across a review that starts with "I normally don't write reviews". But then again, we can't go through life not trusting everything; the best approach is to expect the unexpected. In this case, my trial of the above smoked oysters (I prefer everything fresh, but at $6 or $7 a piece where I live is expensive). After receiving the order (thanks iHerb), they sat on the kitchen counter for 2 days instead of going into the pantry...and teased me. Until I couldn't help myself and opened the can.. All I add is that they were "Delicious" and gone in a minute. Now, if they were a little cheaper I could order a lot more.

didn't like it

Posted by 5705146575981624996 on Dec 11, 2015

Taste like liver

yucky green oyster

Posted by deliant on Nov 13, 2015

"The occasional green appearance in oysters is natural and not considered harmful" What I received was full green appearance in the oysters. Texture is dense instead of the usual soft oyster texture (more like mussel texture). And it doesn't taste nice at all. Mine went to trash after the first bite.

Tastes amazing!

Posted by matchalatte on Nov 08, 2015

It was better than I thought. The oysters were huge and plump and there are about 10-12 oysters in the tin. Definitely value for money, the smoked flavor was intense as well. I used the oil as a salad and pasta dressing and it tasted great!

Okay

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

The taste was okay. Cheaper than Whole Foods.

טעים

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Sep 06, 2014

טעים

verry good

Posted by Reviewer2024827 on Aug 19, 2014

the taste is wonderful

Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Jun 02, 2014

I love theese little smoked oysters. Good as food and a slightly salty snacks when i crave some. I keep buying again and again to make sure I have some in my pantry. Trying to kick potatochip craving and theese are a very good substitute for me, eaten with a fork straight from the tin. Yummy!!!

Yummy!!!

Posted by Aliskin on May 22, 2014

I love this!!! It is sooo delicious.... But the smoked taste is quite intense.