Derma E, Firming Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

€ 11.73
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I LOVED this until I suddenly because allergic

Posted by Reviewer3013180 From Florida on Feb 24, 2011

This serum was amazing, and I loved using it. Smoother skin, glowing in fact. But something weird happened.....I went to Mexico for a week and didn't bring the DermaE products with me. When I returned, I started using them again and I broke out into a terrible rash! Somehow over that week I turned allergic to the serum and all the other DermaE products. I left to serum for almost a year and just tried using it again and same problem. Puffy face for 3 days, dried skin, itchy, a mess! I don't know what happened and I am very sad that it seems that I can't use this serum anymore because when I did, I was glowing!

Nice texture

Posted by Reviewer2387786 From Canada on Feb 20, 2012

Just starting using this, so I don't know if I'll notice any difference. It absorbs well, doesn't feel oily and is lightly scented. I seem to be breaking out a bit, but have to see whether this is from the serum or from not eating so well lately.

Great for redness

Posted by carrie From Texas on May 07, 2012

With regular use this noticeably reduced redness for me. It isn't the most moisturizing if using alone but works well in combination with other products as it soaks in easily.

Feels good

Posted by 4872739132882796987 on Jun 03, 2012

I use this every other night because I am prom to breakouts. I haven't had any breakouts and I love this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 From Singapore on Apr 15, 2013

Will reorder.