10% Off Orders Over $40!

Desert Essence, Gentle Nourishing Day Cream, SPF 15, Dry & Sensitive Skin, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

€10.17
€15.12
Savings of: €4.95 (33% Off)

nourishing indeed

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 16, 2011

Thick in consistency and seemed sticky when tested on the back on my hand. Good thing I tried it on my face as it sinks in nicely and keeps skin soft all day without being sticky or greasy at all. Has not clogged pores so far and does not irritate my insanely sensitive skin at all.

Best Face Cream I've ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Sep 21, 2010

I have extremely sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, and this cream has got to be the most gentle and helpful cream I've ever tried (and I've tried many). It's completely fragrance-free, and has a natural zince sunscreen too. I use it every couple days, after cleansing, and I love it! I highly recommend it.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2110166 on Apr 11, 2011

I really like this product for dry skin. It might seem a bit heavy when you first put it on, but it absorbs right away and does not leave a greasy feeling.

good natural product

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

It was very difficult to find a natural sunscreen for my face - I used Mineral Fusion SPF40 before and liked everything besides some ingredients and titanium dioxide. I found Desert Essence and am satisfied. The Desert Essence day SPF15 cream goes smooth on my sensitive skin, does not leave any white residue or oiliness. I like it a lot, I wish they came out with a stronger SPF though.

not that nourishing

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Jan 23, 2011

I have normal/dry skin and after applying this cream I feel like I need more moisture. It's not drying but it's not nourishing in my opinion.