10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best 3000 GDU Bromelain, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

€12.84
€24.08
Savings of: €11.24 (47% Off)

The best Bromelain formulation I have found

Posted by mygreathealth on Sep 30, 2010

After taking this for a couple of months regularly before each meal - 1-2 capsules my acne has cleared up enormously.

Best for Knee Pain

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Oct 13, 2011

I depend on bromelain to keep my knee pain undercontrol---without it, I don't function very well. This one is great value for the money, in a really high dose. Don't take it with food to get the joint pain benefit, because if you take it with food it only helps digest the protein in your meal. I keep this several bottles ahead so I won't run out!

Did not experience benefits noted by others

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

Asthma was not improved, joints did not feel better nor did I notice any benefits re inflammation - I just felt bloated. But the benefits are backed by science. I like that the capsules don't contain anything else, but that's about it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Good brand

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012

I took these after I had rhinoplasty, and it seemed to help with the healing. The myth that you should drink pineapple juice to get this is usually not true, as pasterisation kills most of the Bromelain (an enzyme)- Being a nutritionist id recommend this.

This stuff works.

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on May 14, 2010

I was diagnosed whit Pleva 5 mons ago. and this stuff really helps a lot! i take 3 tablets in the morning 3 before dinner and 3 before bed. the itching has stopped and the marks are now almost gone. I highly recommend it!