Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, With CoQ10 and Cholesstrinol, 700 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

€ 11.55

If I could give 6 stars I would - 235 cholesterol to 101 !!!!!! WOW

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Jun 08, 2012

6 mos ago my cholesterol was 235 Doctor wanted to put me on cholesterol drugs I wanted to try something else so I bought Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 and Cholesstrinol to day 6/8/2012 my Cholesterol was 101, I have always tryed to eat healthy so I have not changed my eating habits that much I'm not over weight and only can due moderate exercise. I really Believe in this product I never expected this big of a drop !!!WOW !!! Joyce and NO bad side effects

3 in 1

Posted by Reviewer1036965 From Australia on Aug 10, 2012

Excellent convenient product especially when you are travelling it has 3 ingredients, just take it after evening meal..

Manages cholesterol

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 27, 2014

I take this along with an Omega-3 DHA-EPA supplement to manage my high cholesterol and triglycerides and I am extremely happy with it. I still have to watch my diet, but I wouldn't be without this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2992616 From Ireland on Feb 12, 2013

my husband says he feels better.