10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in1 Hemp Unscented Baby-Mild Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2407837 on Sep 04, 2009

I never think that a natural soap would made so many foam, but it does! Altought it's very soft to the skin and clean very well. I'm also happy with the little time I had to wait to receive my order. It only took a week to arrive to Portugal!

Great product for blue collar guys

Posted by Reviewer2159043 on Mar 03, 2009

I'm a fireman and I also build and repair fire trucks. I know dirty. This product cuts grease, grime, paint, pipe dope, soot and anything else you can get on your hands or body. It works better than any commercial waterless hand claeaner. Just a few drops of soap and water. And best of all, no more dry cracking winter hands. It is really magic. I'm a customer for life. I like many different kinds. They all work equally well.

the best!!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Jun 06, 2009

I make dish soap and shampoo, also baby wipes, it lasts 4ever! iherb has the best price and a very useful and good product!!! always order from iherb they R the best, fast delivery & friendly Custmr Srvc!!!!!

AWesome soap for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1556463 on Sep 02, 2009

My husband has very sensitive and eczema prone skin and this works great for him, I orginally got it for him but now we all use it and love it. Typical feeling of castile soaps, rinses fast, and seems safe and healthy. If I wouldn't eat it I don't put it on my families skin.

Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Mar 05, 2009

I use this as hand soap for my entire household and like the way it feels, CLEAN and PURE.