July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Bath Blossoms, Herbal Bath, 6 Bath Sachets, 2.7 oz (76.5 g)

€3.57
€4.46
Savings of: €0.89 (20% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The best

Posted by 4791041175686656434 on Jul 09, 2013

My daughter (6 months)has very sensitive skin and develops rashes quite easily. We tried creams and different soaps. We started giving her a bath with this and we noticed a significant difference in her skin after the first bath. Now, we use it almost every time--at least ever other bath and more often if needed. I'm so grateful for this product. It really works. We also use the shampoo foam from Earth Mama and it's great too.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 14, 2013

my son has dry sensitive skin and this bath calms it very good. so delicate and has wonderful herbal smell! really recommend this thing!

This really helps

Posted by 5318940794060967939 on Jan 06, 2014

My daughter has eczema and we tried many different baths from mineral salt to different herbs but this really helped her skin to calm down. It did not completely treat her eczema but she is scratching less and her skin has become a lot softer.

OK

Posted by 5220088204063434390 on Mar 31, 2014

Not too long in use. The sachet broke when I just poured water on it. Be careful! But it was ok when next time I just put it into boiled water.

Recommend Stuff for your baby.

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014

Your baby will be release from sneeze.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »