Gout Help!

Posted by mehmetgok on Dec 16, 2013

This is a wonderful Organic Tart Cherry Butter. Note that no extra sugar is added to this product. Hoving said that, it is best to limit daily consumption to 1 tablespoon (16 grams) since it is 50% sugar. Over four pounds of cherries in each jar so one tablespoon is equal to quarter pound of tart cherries. Tart cherries are especially potent for gout attacks and gout maintenence. I triple my consumption during an attack. One tablespoon on empty stomach 1 hour before each meal. You should expect pain relief in 48 hours. Cherries are now on top of my list as a natural remedy because they work brilliantly. Tart cherries are better than Black cherries but they do the trick as well. Tart cherries have melatonin in them as a bonus which aids with the sleep. It does very little to lower the serum uric acid levels in my experience but helps with the overall inflammation during maintenance and pain during an attack brilliantly. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Natural and fresh - as good as it gets

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 05, 2011

Lovely tart taste, cherry goodness with no added sugars - delicious!

I love this product!

Posted by owlsrwise on Sep 19, 2011

and it loves me (the tart cherries are good for inflammatory pain and they have melatonin in them). But the main reason I love organic tart cherry butter is it tastes good. I have it with almond butter on rice cakes and on cheese & crackers. It's a treat because it is pricey but the food value is great - organic & no sugar - just cherries :)

Just cherries!

Posted by MissyK on Jan 19, 2014

This product is great because it only has 1 ingredient! Tart cherries.

So good for me

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Jul 05, 2011

Yes, it's tart, but so good for me and my aching joints. Easier to take than a lot of tart cherry juice. Great on toast.

Super sour hard to eat more than a teaspoon tip

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 06, 2011

It's very tart, as in sour. Not unpleasant but very strong so it's hard for me to eat more than the tip of a teaspoon. I have no idea if this has any health benefits but I do wonder how it could due that it's cooked and all enzymes and antioxidants are destroyed. And how can they cook this without water? Also my jar was extremely hard to get open, it was stuck. Having said all this, it gets 5 stars for being organic and having no corn-based (read gen. engineered) citric acid.

Divine!!!!

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 04, 2014

This is the first time I've ever tried cherry butter. It is so delicious! I've been taking a concentrated cherry juice for joint problems and it was effective. But this is a much better taste. It is sour of course, but I like that. It really is very good and actually feels like a treat. I look forward each day to having a spoonful. Will definitely buy again! :-)

expensive but delicious

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on Sep 02, 2016

I'm trying to cut down on sugar so this is a nice treat to have when I have sugar urge - I'll have a teaspoon mixed with plain yogurt as an after dinner treat and really enjoy it. Wish it was a bit cheaper though!

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer1957684 on Dec 12, 2011

Proper natural cherry taste, no added sugar or nasties! Perfection :o)

Cherry Butter

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 10, 2011

Take this before I go to bed at night, hoping it will help me sleep and help with any pain I have.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »