New To iHerb?

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Iodine, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

€14.00
€15.78
Savings of: €1.78 (11% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent product

Posted by teacupLA on Nov 05, 2013

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

iodine liquid

Posted by Reviewer1240581 on Aug 30, 2012

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

Fantastic value

Posted by energetyx on Apr 29, 2014

I've only been taking this for a month so far, at a dose of 2 drops per day, so it's a bit too soon to say how effective it is. Next month I'll double the dose to 4 drops, and the following month again to 8 drops (1 milligram). No negative effects so far, hopefully taking the 8 drops will be tolerable and I'll be able to give a better review then. One bottle looks like it'll last a very long time.

happy

Posted by 4728150869305032656 on Dec 27, 2013

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

One of my favorite nutrients!

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

I take a couple of milligrams of this stuff per day, and simply love it. Start with one drop in a large pint and NO MORE.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »