Eidon Mineral Supplements, Sulfur, 19 oz (563 ml)

€13.51
€15.22
Savings of: €1.71 (11% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 1 review
Reviews 4-star

Good...

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Feb 16, 2014

Tried this instead of the powdered MSM to add to water to see if it was as good, as it seemed to be cost effective. Jury is out, since I have also been drinking coffee in the morning again, unfortunately. I say that because I was drinking green tea most mornings on the MSM. I will say, so far; so good. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but it seems my body processes alcohol a bit better while I'm taking this. (I take it every day) I don't drink a lot, but if I happen to have two or, oops, three, I don't feel wiped out or like I hurt myself the next day. Of course, it helps to keep hydrated as well. So I think this is pretty good, but I will know better when I get back on the morning tea and lose the coffee.