10% Off Orders Over $40!

Emerald Forest Sugar, Xyla, Just Like Sugar, 1 lb (454 g)

€6.45
€7.54
Savings of: €1.09 (14% Off)

Thank heavens for birch bark xylitol!

Posted by Reviewer3286297 on May 05, 2011

Just got this and love it. We previously received another xylitol and did not realise that it was corn-based. My two younger children reacted really badly. Now that we are back to the original birch bark xylitol were feeling so much better!

Excellent product, not finely grinded

Posted by Ozbeach on May 19, 2011

I am happy with this product. For now, I Prefer to buy Xylitol made from Birch trees instead of corncobs (unless country of origin and non GMO stated) even though it is probably more sustainable to buy made from corncobs. I like that it is made in USA (no dodgy origin). The only negative point (hence the 3 stars) is that it is not very fine (1-2 mm) but given the savings I make (even with the postage fees to Australia, it is 1/2 price from local shops), I will keep ordering it. Thumbs up for I-Herb fast and efficient service.

TASTES JUST LIKE SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Jan 12, 2012

This product is SO good! I needed to cut out sugar from my diet as much as possible due to digestive problems (gastritis, terrible gas, bowel pains). I never thought of a yeast build-up in the intestines. I have been using this in coffee & tea...it tastes & acts just like sugar!! What a blessing!!! TRY IT!!!

Emerald Forest Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1427720 on Oct 20, 2011

Great product! Our dentist said it kills bacteria and fungus in the body so that's an added benefit.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Oct 03, 2011

Best tasting xylitol I've ever had. Birch source seems to make the difference.