Enzymatic Therapy, CompleteGest, Mealtime Enzyme Formula, 180 Veggie Caps

€19.17
€30.42
Savings of: €11.26 (37% Off)

Posted by Reviewer3112496 on Jun 02, 2009

I have tried a few digestive enzymes and this is by far the most effective and value for money. iherb has the best price and customer service. Products tried so far: Garden of Life Ω-Zyme Ultra, Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme System, Rainbow Light Enzymend, Now Foods Optimal Digestive System)

I have used this for years

Posted by Reviewer3170662 on Nov 19, 2008

I started using this digestive enzyme 12 years ago and it is still the best one for me. A good comprehensive enzyme.

Mealtime

Posted by Reviewer2943286 on Mar 26, 2010

This is the only digestive enzyme that agrees with me, I am grateful that you carry it. when I ran out, and had to eat without it, I noticed what a huge difference it makes! I also love that it is vegetarian, because I do not tolerate ox bile or pancreatin from animal sources, both of which are often found in digestive enzymes.

Makes a big difference with my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I was diagnosed with non-specific gastroparesis and GERD and decided to try enzymes for the first time. I was wary at first that they would help but I have noticed a very big difference with my digestion. It does sometimes make my stomach gurgle a lot at times, but I notice more movement in my digestive tract since using this product and haven't used my Prilosec since using this product. Great Price on this product compared to health food stores!!

Great Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1708333 on Jun 13, 2009

I have tried many different types of enzymes nnd I have noticed the best results with CompieteGest; Thanks.