You can increase your bone density

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Sep 13, 2012

Despite a healthy lifestyle wrt diet and exercise, at age 55 my bone density had decreased to osteopenia levels in my hips and almost osteoporosis level in my spine. On the recommendation of my doctor, I started taking Osteoprime Plus religiously, 4 tabs a day, and one year later - same test, same machine - DEXA scan showed a 7% increase in bone density in my lumbar spine. Both hips also improved, but they were less problematic for me to begin with. I highly recommend this product

best osteoporosis supplement

Posted by 4622588807996409694 on Dec 07, 2014

wonderful all around support

OsteoPrime Plus Review

Posted by Reviewer3148986 on Oct 11, 2007

The best supplement I have found for women who might be susceptible toward osteoporosis.

Great Supplement for Women with PCOS - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by Irene-PCOS on Jul 13, 2013

Minerals like Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and especially Chromium, as well as B6 and B12 Vitamins are essential to take for women who suffer from PCOS. I've been taking handfulls of supplements before to fullfill my mineral needs, but then I found this product and it has ALL of the minerals and vitamins recommended for PCOS in good proportions! The only downturn is that there are too many "flow agents" in this product like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide.

Tablets easy to swallow

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Apr 05, 2015

Most calcium complex supps are huge horsepills that gag me. This brand has smaller caplets that are fine to swallow. Dose is 4 caplets per day.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 21, 2010

I was using Bone-Up which is good but 6 capsules a day is a bit much. This one is 4 a day so slightly better. Some ingredients the same or similar but this product had quite a few more ingredients. Works out to be cheaper when you consider you only take 4 a day versus 6 a day. I'm happy.

One of the best for bone health

Posted by Reviewer1721147 on Dec 08, 2010

I take this for my bones. It helps.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1562006 on Dec 30, 2007

Great product to keep you moving

calcium

Posted by Reviewer1726187 on Feb 27, 2008

good bioavailability

Even better than regular Osteoprime

Posted by Reviewer1668773 on Mar 15, 2008

Packs even more nutrients into the same number of tablets. My Dr. highly recommends it to everybody.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »