Patiko

Posted by JeleNka on Jun 28, 2013

Lengvai tepasi, graži spalva, laikosi gan gerai.

Sorprendente

Posted by 5119663888036959598 on Jun 26, 2013

Me sorprendió muchísimo, cubre perfectamente las zonas azuladas, las ventas, las rojetes, y aguanta mucho tiempo. Me ha sorprendido mucho esta marca.

Me reseca el contorno.

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

No me acaba de gustar ya que noto que me reseca el contorno

It makes a difference.

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 01, 2013

I bought that as a dupe for 'Bare Minerals Well Rested" and I was really sceptical about it. I thought it wouldn't do a thing to my undereye area. After 2-3 times that I used it the wrong way, I found the best way to use it right and it makes a difference. It adds brightness and makes the undereye area more even in texture. I really reccomend it. It's cheap and efficient!

The only concealer I'll ever buy!

Posted by Reviewer2667902 on May 31, 2013

At first I wasn't sure about ordering this, as I have always used touch stick type concealer for my dark under eye circles. However I liked the natural ingredients and the lack of chemical preservatives, so I ordered it. And I am sooo happy I did because this works! It blends well, matches my skin tone nicely (I have fair skin) and lasts all day with out fading or disappearing! It even hides blemishes well. Far superior to the products I was using, it is now an essential part of my make up and I'll never go back. I highly recommend this!

Not bad

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Applied it under my finishing powder and it did its job, but was not heavy or thick.

Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013

Excellent for under eye circles! Not very good at covering blemishes or dark spots in medium to dark skin tones (too light). Very light weight. Could be use as highlight!

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

Maybe i'm doing something wrong or it's not my colour... but my dark circles got visibly even worse after applying this concealer. I bought special Everyday Minerals brush for concealers, but didn't work too. Probably just wrong concealer colour for my type. I have fair skin with yellow undertone and kinda light bluish circles.

Best concealer ever.

Posted by 4733042005193992106 on Mar 27, 2013

I have a background in cosmetics (makeup and skin care) and have tried almost everything on the market. I'm really concerned about all the "junk" that enters the body through the skin and have the last few years changed everything I use from commercial brands to products that are good for me, not only looks good. I've had problems with finding a good concealer though. I've always ended up using YSL Touche Eclat. Not even really good mineral brands had a good enough concealer. I'm stunned by this one! Never ever thought that a concealer to this price could replace the YSL. But this is amazing! This color blends perfectly into my skin and skintone and it doesn't show and cover what is supposed to be covered but still makes the skin look radiant. I even use it under my eyes. A good concealer brush is a must for this and I use the one Ecotools has. I will never change concealer again. A friend of mine tried it and loved it so much that she bought one too. I highly recommended this product!!

Concealer.

Posted by 5276494079979824353 on Mar 15, 2013

Not happy about it, not unhappy about it...it is.. OK.