Couvrance moyenne

Posted by 4654540404246294988 on Jul 28, 2013

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

Extremely satisfied!

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013

This product is literally the best makeup thing I've ever tried for my face! Always had a problem skin, oily and spotted with pimples; used everything that advertised to help skin and all this makeup just did worse - choked pores and increased amount of pimples. Finally I found out about mineral cosmetic, selected Everyday Minerals because of democratic prices and forgot about all previous makeup I had! This thing is really works! Use with just a light primer and see great effect - skin smooth, matte, fresh and almost flawless! Also it helped to remove all acne away from my face. For now - it's my must have!

Love it.

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Jul 17, 2013

My skin is no lenger shiny and its look naturly.

j'adore

Posted by 5024812773362459920 on Jul 04, 2013

couleur parfaite pour moi : ni trop jaune ni trop rose, couvrance moyenne, ne dessèche pas du tout, c'est ce qui m'inquiétait avant l'achat

A good alternative to toner

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

It's the first time I try such kind of product, and I like it. Healthier than my previous make-up item, covers well all the things you don't want people to see and pretty good for matting your face throughout the day.

Beautiful product, awful package

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 31, 2013

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

Worth every penny

Posted by 5626073221310128866 on May 17, 2013

This powder covers very well. Performs far better than any big brand make up like IsaDora or Loreal.

actually a little darkish for me.

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Dec 13, 2012

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

Best of mineral powders!

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012

The effect that gives this mineral powder is the best (until this time) what I found. Coverage is buildable (from medium, to what you really want). It stays in place a half day for sure (depends on your skin type). It really important to use right brush for application (I suggest EM flat top kabuki brush or Ecotools blush brush - for lighter coverage). This color definitely is created for fair skin, but not the fairest one.

Хорошая основа / Good base

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 29, 2012

Очень хорошая минеральная основа. Кроющая способность высокая, макияж сохраняется на лице до 8-10 часов. Но вот матирующая способность слабенькая - моя жирная кожа заблестела уже через полчаса после нанесения пудры. Цвет нейтральный, подойдет как для теплого, так и для холодного тона кожи. Very good mineral base. The coverage is very full, makeup keeps during the 8-10 hours on the face. But the matting ability is weak - my oily skin begins to shine through half-hour after applying the powder. The neutral color is suitable both for warm and for cold undertones of the skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »