New To iHerb?

Flora, Dr. Dunner, Sambu, Wild Grown Elderberry Concentrate, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

€22.09
€27.62
Savings of: €5.52 (20% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Way too much!

Posted by Reviewer2989250 on Sep 12, 2011

I like this product but they say it is only good after being open for 3 weeks. What a waste! It is an enormous amount for something to be used in that small time frame. If I get it again I will try to find a much smaller bottle.

Wild grown elderberry concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1270743 on Jan 01, 2009

The Dr. Dunner Wild Grown Elderberry Concentrate is an excellent product from Switzerland where elderberries are native like in the rest of central Europe. I use this product for cold and flu prevention and also to fight against allergies. It works for me as well as an antihistamine and it has other health benefits. I like it that it is preserved with honey, another natural product. If I cannot get pure elderberry juice, I consider this product the best and healthiest alternative.

Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2341969 on Jul 24, 2010

I found I got instant results with my ongoing sinus problem while taking this product. I am trying to source something similar within Australia to try to lessen my carbon footprint but if I can't I will continue to use this one.

At the first titch of a cold

Posted by Reviewer2537873 on Oct 27, 2006

Wow! When we get the beginnings of a sore throat, the "oh no, I'm in for a cold", you start taking this ... at the very least, your cold will be minor and short.

It helps me

Posted by Reviewer1155116 on Jan 02, 2007

I take about 1 tsp or 1 TBsp full strength - I don't dilute it. It gives me energy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »