July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon, 16 oz (453 g)

€16.11
€22.58
Savings of: €6.46 (29% Off)
Reviews 5-star

best quality

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

Fantastic product!

Posted by 5364501401315178513 on Sep 14, 2013

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

good

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

True Cinnamon

Posted by 5591230968723437587 on Sep 04, 2012

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Organic Cinnamon

Posted by 4975458088623941401 on Aug 19, 2013

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.