Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Veggie Caplets

€40.30
€55.97
Savings of: €15.67 (28% Off)

wow amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2141407 on Oct 05, 2006

Amazing product. No more colds from season changes and flying! My best friends father was dying of cancer and only had 3 months to live. I recommended this product to him and he immeditely began taking it. Today 1 year later, he was told he was cancer free!! His doctors in canada are amazed by how this product worked and how it kept his white blood cell count so high during chemo. His doctors are now recomending it to all of their cancer patients!!

M.H.

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Dec 10, 2008

A few years ago, I began getting yeast infections before my period each month. After taking this product, I NEVER get a yeast infection. Plus, it helps prevent cancer, which runs in my family. That's an extra bonus.

RM 10

Posted by Reviewer2040828 on Aug 28, 2008

My father has had severe cancer for over 4 years. At the recommendation of a friend, who is a homeopathic Doctor, I recommended RM10 to my father as a way to keep his immune system strong. My father started taking RM10 4 years ago, and as a result, has been able to handle vast amounts of Chemotherapy because his white blood cell count always remains surprisingly high. He as always amazed the Doctors with the progress he is making with his disease. I have recommended RM10 to several people with cancer and all have had similar results. RM10 is perhaps the most incredible product for those trying to stay healthy while treating cancer. Thank you RM10!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1024858 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been using the RM-10s on and off for half a year. Over that time, I have not gotten sick! If I felt like I was even getting a sniffle I would take an RM-10 once a day for several days. I have traveled, spent a lot of time outside in the cold, and no sickness. I even had a wart for two years and when I started taking these periodically, it has now gone away, amazing! For the price on iHerb (very speedy delivery by the way) you can not afford to not try the for yourself or your family!

Everything I have read about it is true.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jul 27, 2008

RM10 acts just like MGN-3, Epicor or Immune Renew, but I believe its effects are more than or equal to the above ones. It is a good product, as are all of Garden of Life brands. Garden of Life is a company I believe in.