awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2316462 on Feb 28, 2008

This product has allowed me to be able to make my son sandwiches for school. My son is wheat/gluten intolerant and this product has helped me to be able to give him bread that actually tastes good. I have never had a problem with this brand the bread always comes out great. It is hard to find in the area I live in. I wish it was easier to find.

Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer2082639 on Feb 15, 2009

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. It is versatile as other flours can be added in small amounts to alter the flavor. I use a bread machine to make it and it always turns out wonderful.

Bread again

Posted by Reviewer2930957 on Jun 16, 2009

This is the best sandwich bread mix around. I have tried several and this one tastes almost like regular bread.

Sandi Taylor

Posted by Reviewer2847010 on Sep 24, 2008

I love ths bread you can slice and actully have a sandwich. as I'm a celiac my husband like most things I bake also.

love this bread more

Posted by Reviewer2352133 on Jun 17, 2011

My husband loves this it is the only bread he eats. I do not have a bread maker so I make it the old fashion way.

Great Bread for Sandwiches

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Aug 08, 2009

Since my son has a wheat sensitivity I decided to try this bread for sandwiches. It's easy to make, tastes delicious and most of all, is soft like bread should be. Just make sure it's completely done, our first loaf was doughy on the inside even though it looked done on the outside.

This bread is great!

Posted by Reviewer1069028 on Apr 02, 2012

This was my 2nd try at gluten free bread (the first I bought and didn't really like too much), but this mix is very good. The bread is moist and stays together well, and it was easy to bake. I don't have a mixer or a bread machine, and there were no instructions on how to make it without those luxuries, but it turned out very good anyway!

gluten-free pantry, favourite sandwich bread mix

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jul 02, 2009

digestable bread. bakes easily in bread machine. good if there's one with whole grains or wholemeal in it.

Best gluten free bread ever made

Posted by Reviewer2137413 on May 20, 2011

By far the best gluten free bread I have ever tasted. My husband chooses to eat it even though he doesnt have a problem with gluten.,

Flexible

Posted by Reviewer2757415 on Jun 15, 2012

This is one of the best gf bread mixes I have found to date. Mixes up really easily with water or other liquids. It is very flexible and you can add other things to it to make it sweet or savory. My last attempt I added an extra cup of almond flour and a cup of dried cherries, along with cinamon, some extra liquid, and an extra egg. Super delicious bread, with a texture in between bread and cake.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »