• This item is discontinued and being replaced by HRN-44348.

• Reviews | English

Excellent peppermint tea

Posted by odereviews on Nov 22, 2012

I really like the Harney & Sons tea products. Mostly because they come with such a nice package. This tin can is much smaller than the ones that comes with tea sachets. I prefer the loose tea, like this one. If you are fan of peppermint tea, this is excellent. Mix this with licorice root tea, and you are in heaven. Caffeine free makes this a perfect night drink too. So far my fav Harney & Sons tea product.

Not my favorite!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

I wouldn't recommend this loose peppermint tea, the taste is not as good as the two other I buy (which is strange, since I try to buy loose tea instead of sachets because of the better quality and taste..) My favorite is Traditional Medicinals organic peppermint sachets, but Harney&Son's Herbal Peppermint (green tin) is also fine. The latter has a bit too big sachets though and are better if you're making a pot..

so good~~

Posted by 5390676818372466817 on Jan 23, 2015

good good

Good!

Posted by 5296212175780863692 on Feb 07, 2014

rich taste and nice packaging. have been drinking this tea before sleep, it helps me relax.

值得回購

Posted by HKreviewer on Jun 26, 2014

喜歡peppermint 的一定要試下, 價錢又唔貴. 另外可試下Harney & Sons chocolate mint. 飲的味道差不多, 但會聞到朱古力味, 聞到都覺得好開心.

Peppermint tea

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013

Caffeine free. USDA organic. Very rejuvenating. Strong mint flavor. Store in a tightly sealed container. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thank-you.

페퍼민트 잎이 통가득 꽉꽉차있어요

Posted by 4998554188216256584 on Nov 29, 2014

정말 좋아요 종이같은거 같이 넣어서 물에 우리는 티백이 싫어서 깔끔한 잎차를 원했기에 매우 만족 신랑이랑 테이블에 앉아 티마시면서 도란도란 이야기 나눠요.

fine tea!

Posted by Reviewer1011459 on Nov 05, 2013

organic and caffeine free, these are the reason i choose. price is resonable and taste good. tin size is same as other harney & sons (i thought smaller than other because of 2 oz). label color is absolutely silver, not greish blue. so looks better. i like this tea.

좋아요

Posted by Reviewer3023357 on Mar 18, 2013

소화에 도움이 되고자 장만하였는데 향이며 맛이며 참 좋습니다. 생각보다 양이 많고요. 오가닉이라 더욱 믿을만 해요. 다만 뚜껑을 잘 닫아야 향이 유지가 됩니다. 처음 개봉할때 함부로 열었다간 내용물이 쏟아지니 조심하세요

Love this stuff

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 24, 2014

Nothing like starting the day with a hot cup of peppermint tea with a spoonful of honey. I like peppermint tea because I've had some GI problems in the past and I feel like it soothes my tummy. Additionally... my skin was acting up and an oriental medicine doctor at the temple said that peppermint tea could help clear up my skin. My skin has gotten better.. although as a science-minded person I cannot state the cause of improvement. But I sure do enjoy the taste of this tea. And perhaps I secretly feel like I am medicating myself because peppermint is antimicrobial, antiviral. And I have noticed a decrease in frequency of HSV-1 outbreaks, (in combination with the occasional lyseine supplement.)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »