July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Professional Strength, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

€8.54
€9.89
Savings of: €1.35 (14% Off)

Breathing

Posted by Reviewer1893025 on Feb 03, 2012

I LOVE this product. I hope to never have to be without it. This product has greatly improved my energy level and also helps me tolerate scents better. I have Multiple Michale sensitivity and limit my exposure, but I am exposed in public places, other people's homes, etc. This condition is on top of asthma and many allergies. Since taking ChloroOxygen, the effects of such exposure has greatly diminished. I wish I could rate this product with more then 5 stars. I have noticed a dramatic change in my health. Also note worthy, it has improved my digestion.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3015098 on May 19, 2009

I have only been using ChlorOxygen for 10 days now and take it usually in the mornings. At first, the taste was overwhelming and I did not like it - so I decreased the dosage until I could get used to the taste, which I did very shortly and now find it pleasant to take and even look forward to it. I have also increased my dosage to include most afternoons at lunch. I have noticed in this short period of time, increased energy, appetite suppressant in the mornings (not hungary for much breakfast). Body function odors disappear and I have a much easier time digesting the evening meal and have little to no heartburn while sleeping. I will definitely be continuing to use the product as I want to benefit even more in the months to come for a healthier system. One more worry gone is the fact I am eating my greens now!

It makes a big difference

Posted by Reviewer2285457 on Apr 23, 2009

We're both over 60 and take ChlorOxygen twice a day. We've been taking it for more than two months and have seen a big difference in our energy levels as well as just feeling more motivated to tackle projects, both the day to day as well as additional activities. We highly recommend ChlorOxygen for people of any age who want to enjoy a high quality of life, day in and day out!

use it every day

Posted by Reviewer3144367 on Jun 30, 2010

I use this product every day, sometimes twice a day. I get a boost of energy, especially in times of stress.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Feb 01, 2011

I can almost feel a bit of energy immediately upon taking this. I like to take it with a lot of water as I feel I absorb it better that way.