New To iHerb?

Hyland's, Bioplasma, 1000 Tablets

€12.65
€13.72
Savings of: €1.07 (8% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Apr 26, 2009

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3311659 on Nov 05, 2009

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

A must when you cannot decide what to use! Animals or mankind

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013

I use this on stray animals when they are in poor condition and they begin to bloom. I also use this when other treatment do not quite work on us.

Posted by 5714243138150377135 on Oct 22, 2013

this remedy is a staple for my family-helps the body to absorb the nutrients. great for sunstroke, leg etc. cramps-many things.

Posted by Reviewer1273651 on Feb 12, 2009

Believe that Bioplasma (12 cell salts) keeps me in good condition, and I am 77 years old. Take them 2-3 times, every day, and feel good most of the time.