It works!

Posted by Reviewer1665242 on May 16, 2010

I have severe asthma and have been frustrated with wanting to exercise but not being able to breathe. This product seemed at first to be a "slow starter" but it is definitely worth the few (3-5) days it takes to "kick in." For the first time in years (30 or so) I am off all asthma medication. I take four tablets under my tongue several times during the day and sometime just take some extra "when I think of it"(!) to stay on top of my allergies. To me this is a "miracle" product. Be patient. It definitely works.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Mar 18, 2011

great for moodiness and runny noses!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1403942 on Dec 04, 2008

Works great for my allergies when I get a sinus infection. My periods are usually irregular and taking this for a few days near the time of my period seems to help them stay regular.

Hylands, pusatilla Nig. 30x

Posted by Reviewer1891192 on Feb 04, 2009

Greatly improved my daughters lung function. We are both extremely pleased and will be ordering more as the need arises.

Pulsatilla

Posted by Reviewer1912586 on Sep 25, 2011

It helps in more ways than listed on the label. We use it for ear noises or clogging. During cold season we are never without it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2759122 on Feb 17, 2010

it works great, i take more pills in the first hour of treatment, i found out it works best , if i take two pills every 15 min. for an houf. after that i take them 3-4 times a day 4 pills. there are no side effects.

Works well for hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2519803 on Apr 28, 2009

Since I started taking pulsatilla, I have not had any hot flashes due to menopause, whereas prior to starting I was having them daily.

Always make sure I have this

Posted by 4845132286956285628 on Jun 08, 2016

Great for morning sniffles, and for night coughs.. I give this to my family who starts sneezing non stop because of colds or allergies.

Pulsatilla

Posted by Reviewer1990387 on Nov 26, 2012

this product is always helpful to have around and help clear up thick congestion.

Works

Posted by 4964759756779811338 on Oct 10, 2016

I use this on an elder female kitty to help balance her emotions and deal with a four-legged world of all males.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »