10% Off Orders Over $40!

India Tree Gourmet Spices & Specialties, Nature's Colors, Decorating Set, 2.25 oz (63 g)

€12.20
€14.53
Savings of: €2.32 (16% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

Posted by 4629685180194165332 on Feb 06, 2013

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

have only tried the blue so far

Posted by nzreviewer on Sep 20, 2012

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

Posted by Reviewer1364837 on Aug 21, 2014

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by 5471206055805060254 on Nov 13, 2013

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

very good !

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on Dec 15, 2013

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »