Jarrow shines again

Posted by 4722881828024345516 on Apr 11, 2016

Very happy with B-Right from Jarrow.

Best Yet

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Apr 08, 2016

I usually have trouble with skin spots when using B supplements, so usually avoid them. However , decided to try these and have to say that they are excellent. They have given me a little 'lift' and hardly any spots :):):)

I believe this to be good.

Posted by Reviewer1497418 on Mar 14, 2016

Easy to use, I use it as a safety measure.

Best B-vitamin pack for your money!

Posted by Reviewer1032164 on Feb 25, 2016

Best pack you can get.

Highly recommend

Posted by Sammy7 on Feb 02, 2016

If you're looking for a high quality B Complex, this is it. This product uses high quality vitamin forms (not like the other cheaper ones). I did not have any side effects like what other people mentioned, nothing at all (no hot flush, no upset stomach etc). I highly recommend you give this complex a try. Usually the only people to leave reviews are those with negative comments. So dont let them scare you, everyone can react different to any vitamin or medication. For me, this complex has absolutely 0 side effects and is a great B complex to take. I have been using it for weeks now.

Great B Complex

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jan 24, 2016

This is a good B complex. It's not the best I've used, but it's helpful in giving me more energy, the price is right and it's good quality.

Always works well! ALWAYS!

Posted by 5690826488863416516 on Dec 13, 2015

Love this product!

so far so good

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 08, 2015

I tried this since last two months, so far so good as I take Vit B for long. I have done some research on V B and saw quite good review about this, so i try. As of now, no uncomfortable effect. The best thing I feel of this Jarrow's B right is the no odd smell after taking.. Some brand I used have a strong smell. I am oK with having some smell as long as it's effective

Strange color change

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

After 2-3 months of storing, the capsules looked "moldy", with some dark spots coming through. Not sure what it is, but looks unpleasant

HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 22, 2015

All the active B's you need and the price B Right, too. Don't waste time and effort on researching all the different B supplements out there individually. Just get this one, instead, and save yourself some time and money.