Decent

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Jul 23, 2010

I did not feel the same effects of this bcaa as I have some other brands. With some other brands I have taken my body feels taut and energized, in the morning, and before/after workouts, not so with this brand. I have had great experiences with other Jarrow products though.

Not good as its price.

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Jul 10, 2012

I don't understand why others are so excited about this product... it has a lowest dosage of bcaa ever! bought it only because of it's price. Of course will never buy again-if you need BCAA than these dosage is not even close to what your body need!

Excellente!

Posted by Reviewer2829330 on Jul 18, 2011

Great aminogram and a low price. The best cost-benefit.

bcca's

Posted by Reviewer1919417 on Aug 29, 2011

Less expensive than any other source I've found. Great quality too. Highly recommend

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3194222 on May 05, 2010

Great product! I work out with alot of intensity- swimming, running and weightlifting. Heavy months 8 hours a week. I can say I noticed a huge difference if I took these before a workout and before bed. I also take a protein shake after workout and that includes my BCAA's so I don't usually take them immediately after my workout. Can only say they helped tremendously. Do not think anything psychosomatic was going on. And just to add I eat very healthy, am a lacto-ovo vegetarian and I get enough sleep and meditate and do yoga as well. So for what it's worth, I think they help. Ryan

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1327919 on Aug 11, 2009

These have been working for me quite well. They are easily digestible and the company claims the aminos are free form. I like that this particular formula contains smaller quantity of aminos and I can spread the supplement intake throughout the day without putting too much pressure on my kidneys.

good

Posted by Reviewer1678486 on Dec 27, 2011

a good product for those who do not need a very strong BCAA. I recommend the Super Amino 4800. um bom produto para quem não precisa de um BCAA muito forte. Recomendo o Super Amino 4800.

Excellent capsules

Posted by IVA797 on Jan 18, 2012

I feel the effect. I get rested more quickly than before.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Nov 02, 2009

Seems I eat less protein when taking these and get better results from workouts. And since one of my goals is to eat as little as possible I love this one.

Really helps muscle fatigue!

Posted by Reviewer1322740 on Oct 24, 2009

Works well , take before and after a strenuous workout!