Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 17.6 oz (500 g) Powder

€19.44
€29.90
Savings of: €10.47 (35% Off)

This stuff is a GOD SEND for IBS/LGS

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Aug 03, 2010

Long story short: lifelong stress created a gurgly and full-of-holes gut. My digestion was a mess, I'd have itching spells every morning before eliminating (for YEARS), I am allergic to just about all foods, etc. Really bad case of IBS/LGS for past 3 years. After a WEEK I could already tell something good was happening. I'm only on a solid month of this so far and I was able to convince my stubborn dad to start taking this as well. It says a LOT that he, too, feel his product is changing his gut and overall health for the better even after 1 week. Do research on L-Glutamine and see for yourself the miraculous benefits this stuff gives a body. It's simply a God send. My regret is that I didn't know about this 25 years ago to start the healing process before it got as bad as it did and did the damage it did. Update: Using this product and Jarrow's probiotics, I am LOSING WEIGHT and able to eat a nice big portion of food every day! I used to eat a handful of bites and immediately feel full and completely bloated. I KNEW I shouldn't be overweight at all with what I was eating. i was right. This has changed a lifelong issue. I can only pray it stays this way and doesn't somehow mobilize and stop working. but so far, amazingly great.

Pure, clean glutamine

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

This glutamine of all brands, has given me most benefits and NO side effects whatsoever, no irritability or mild reflux. It can be used to cope with stress, muscle loss from chronic illness and depression/lack of drive.

Great supplement for those with leaky gut or other problems with stomach

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013

This product helps to build tissue in your gut. If you suffer from allergies or food intolerances, this might help a lot. Doesn't have a strong flavor: compared to many other amino acids this one is very easy to drink.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Jun 10, 2010

Is taking the product for its alleged benefits for healing the gut-lining but have noticed energy benefits along with mild appetite suppression. Feels good.

Wonderful for Healing Gut, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I purchased this to help heal my gut as I was working with my doctor to get rid of an H Pylori infection. Now that infection is gone and we're working on getting rid of other infections and healing leaky gut. I'm taking a lot of these every day (between meals on an empty stomach is best.) He suggested I take 6 to 8 tablespoons daily as it is used on contact by the gut as needed. I have to take a lot in order to get some down to the lower intestines too! Great product, great price! I ordered the larger size this last time.