Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Mastic Gum, Natural Mediterranean Tree Resin, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

€16.91
€26.01
Savings of: €9.10 (35% Off)

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2905521 on Oct 29, 2008

Thank goodness for mastic gum. After a year of trouble with a stomach ulcer, after just 4 weeks on mastice what an improvement! I feel like I'm well on the way to being healed. Very little pain anymore. I take 4 tablets (2000 mg) on an empty stomach before bed.

Fantastic results for me

Posted by Reviewer1569700 on Jun 23, 2010

Delivery was fast and efficient. Mastic gum helped my gastrointestinal problem despite doctors saying they could find nothing wrong. Continuous pain in upper right quadrant; underneath rib, upper right back and lower right side (felt like something scraping inside my colon). After a week of taking Mastic Gum the reduction in symptoms was incredible. Slight nausea for the first few days but it subsided. Took 2 first thing in the morning and 2 before bed for one month. Reduced to 2 x am only with return of symptoms.

No doubt

Posted by Reviewer1705146 on Jul 28, 2010

There is no doubt that this stuff has helped my h.pylori symptoms. I have yet to have a test done to see if it is eradicated, but it's the first time in 5 years that I have been able to eat a normally.

Mastic Gum for Gerd - acid burned stomach -duodenal hernia

Posted by Reviewer1766462 on Sep 23, 2010

I have been taking 2 caps on an empty stomach before breakfast for the past three days and already I feel better. My gastroenterologist prescribed Nexium, but I wanted to try this before taking a prescription medicine that might cause more unpleasant digestive side effects. For months I would wake up during the night with knawing, burning pains. After taking this for just three days I have been sleeping through the night.

Excellent product, cured long term, painful gastritis for me in a month. (not this brand initially, but I am using this brand since and it's as effective....exaclty the same stuff)

Posted by Reviewer2202188 on Sep 07, 2012

Excellent product, excellent effects on gastritis. Had gastritis for over a year, constant burning throbbing pain in my stomach. tried a bunch of drugs, nothing worked. Tried a months course of Mastika (different brand before) and it cured the gastritis pain by the end of the monthly course. This was a daily, strong, throbbing pain that occurred after eating. This was unlikely therefore a placebo effect; it stopped a severe pain that had been occurring daily for over a year. Now I take a maintenance dose every night. This stuff saved me from the awful scourge of gastritis. I will love it forever. If you have gastritis, TAKE IT! make sure your stomach is empty before you take it. Better effects that way. Good luck.