LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

This is a wonderful product. take a bottle of these babies and wake up every morning with a lovely breath no more mouth fuzzies - love the product and highly recommend it. Cannot understand why mastic gum is so expensive!!!

忘掉三联疗法,用乳香胶来抑制幽门螺杆菌

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

三联疗法的副作用真心大,换成乳香胶、唛奴卡蜂蜜以及一款高品质的益生菌来抑制幽门螺杆菌~——我是木森moose的小尾巴

allergy

Posted by 4979350042637527875 on Mar 20, 2016

Morning sneezes could drive you nuts and leave tired by the end of the day, unless you take pills. Don't like pills and was looking for alternatives. Thought this gum can help and seems it does. Relief allergy' symptoms (sneezing, itchy nose). Used it 4 times so far and managing to keep morning sneezes under control. ( before had to take pill every 2 days). Opening the capsule and holding the powder for a few minutes in my mouth (rubbing it into the gums). One capsule three times a day for the first few days. Now taking half of a capsule.

Brilliant product

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Oct 07, 2015

Worked for me

amazing product

Posted by 5523857316156214579 on Jun 23, 2015

I had all the symptoms of h yori infection so I decided to buy this mastic gum and manuka honey. Now I feel great when I wake up in the morning. No more acid reflux plus I was able to lose weight and look better. Thank God! HE gave me the answer to eradicate my stomach trouble!

1000 mg or 500 mg?

Posted by 5201335782643692019 on Jun 11, 2015

i bought this product. the label on it is almost the same, as it only lacks the white and orange"500 mg" written. on the back of both this one in the picture,and mine, it says 1000 mg..

Looks great so far....

Posted by 5134526669847586256 on Mar 06, 2015

I started taking it because of H. pylori, I've been taking it for 14 days and I feel much better, the nausea is gone. I hope it will kill my H. pylori after the antibiotic therapy failure. I'm taking it twice a day with BroccoMax. I'm going to take it for 60 days. Good luck to you all, I'll update you soon.

아무런 효과가 없어요

Posted by 4783268564030630758 on Feb 05, 2015

사람마다 다른건지, 저한테는 아무런 효과가 없었습니다. 위가 더부룩하고 소화 안되는게 전혀 개선되지 않네요. 역류성 식도염도 나빠지지느 않았지만, 좋아지지도 않네요.

very hungry

Posted by 5031306747879526822 on Jan 24, 2015

take this you can feel very hungry, maybe cause it's fully worked.

Effective in helping with bloatedness

Posted by 5457644171491619275 on Jan 17, 2015

I had stomach troubles for the past 2 years. It all began with a H-Pylori infection, which was solved by triple-therapy. However, the symptoms of gastric pain, bloatedness and fatigue kept returning over the past 2 years. The last time I had a doctor's checkup, I was clear of any H-Pylori infections. However, I still experienced some of the symptoms above. I have been taking 4-6 capsules of mastic gum daily and find it to be extremely effective, especially with bloatedness. My recommendation is to take the supplement on an empty stomach, an hour before meals. Good luck