Allergic response

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

I tried this product but had bad results because I seemed to have an allergic reaction to something in it - most probably the coating, which is something called "annatto." Of course, if you're not allergic to annatto, this product should be perfectly fine for you. It's just that annatto has a bit of a reputation for causing allergic reactions, which makes you wonder why they used it in a vitamin product which is likely to be used by (some) people with allergies.

your email

Posted by 4927992107642195526 on Apr 04, 2016

First of all, I would not put an x in a box that said to review the products I buy. Second of all, you could have had the check mark there already and I didn't see it to uncheck it. I hate doing reviews because companies like you send a request for a review time and time again even after I have given a review so this is why I know I would not do this. So kindly do not send me emails and I will unsubcribe from that if I can. I have used proper language. Thank you.

The Hype notwithsatnding, Doesn't Work!

Posted by Reviewer3031698 on Dec 16, 2007

Based several "glowing" reviews, decided to try this. After 7 months, this item was totally effective in lowering either cholesterol or triglycerides. I wonder if more than a few of the "glowing reviews" were unbiased!!Instead of self-medicating, tried Niaspan(which although requires a Rx actually lowers cholesterol and tryglycerides.

Not suitable

Posted by 5077693607109552234 on Dec 06, 2016

Calm me down. But it gives me very bad stomach gas . My blood test showed increased liver enzyme. Not suitable for me .