Vicky

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jun 18, 2009

This made my skin itchy, sore and caused an allergic reaction, it isn´t safe according to cosmeticsdatabase.com and my skin sure didn´t like this!!!!

a lot of excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2750099 on Sep 29, 2007

in my 60's and have used very high end cremes...Jason does a lot of the same ingredients at about 1/20 of the price....using twice a day and showing major improvements in the texture of my skin....this is an excellent product.

allergy to cream ingridients

Posted by Reviewer1100563 on Feb 18, 2012

I tried to use this cream and have allergy to some if its ingredients. My skin becomes red each time I try to use it. Will not purchase it again.

Um???

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 20, 2014

This cream is extremely thick and oily. I put a little of it on my arm and rubbed it in and rubbed it in. It was still on my arm an hour later. I put the cream into a bowl and added its tub full of water and mixed it in thoroughly then applied it to my other arm. It was still too thick and greasy and was still on my arm an hour later. I added another tub of water to it and mixed it thoroughly to make a lotion and applied it to another part of my arm and it went on smoothly and was absorbed more easily. It is still mildly there after 15 minutes. I will add a little more water to make it thinner and use it at night only, although I am expecting my pillow case to absorb some of the oil. This is too greasy for me and although it smells mildly of the oils, there is no artificial smell. I wont be buying this again.

Cheap and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1445111 on Aug 30, 2008

The title pretty much sums it up. The creme doesn't have any weird scent or make me itch...it just does its job. The creme is slighly heavy; I use this mainly at night. Oh and I have seen this creme in stores for twice the price! Highly recommended.